Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of my life

4 posters

Go down

The story of my life Empty The story of my life

Post by Harry Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:23 pm

I guess writing down my life would deliver nothing but a boring story overall. However when looking at the last two years, I must have had the most exciting life one could ever have. Unfortunately all of the recent events I have experienced are rather negative, and then I am still being subtle.

Happiness started the 12th September of 2005. Of course I was fine before and enjoying the good things in life. But I mean, true happiness started back then. And if I knew it would end like this, I probably would have never wanted it to start at all. Or maybe I do, and actually trying everything to keep it that way. Which I should have done. Sadly, these things can’t be changed, believe me, if I could turn back time, I would be turning back like a madman.

Anyway, let us start at the beginning, and just say that happiness actually did start the 12th of September, to keep things simple that is. Believe me; it will get much more complicated than this. If you are not capable of following now, you definitely will have problems later on. Or you just suck at understanding English, but then I would not let you read this text after all. So let us continue and assume you all are still with me and you can understand all these difficult words and complex sentences I am using (This is a joke, it is hard being funny in a language which is not yours, but I am really trying. If it gets to bad, please do not hesitate to warn me, or slap me in the face when really needed. Thanks in advance).

Again, let us continue this masterpiece of depressive writing without being distracted any further. It all started on a nice and sunny day; at least that is what I think, since all stories start on such a day. So this one does as well: to keep this positive attitude as long as possible. Me and my what-would-be-my-girlfriend-for-the-next-twenty-months finally decided to give it a go despite all the odds were actually against us. You do not know what happened before; you should not know it anyway. It is also way too complicated to explain in English. Let us just say we already gone through many things before even starting our relationship properly.

So, I have already written (read: typed) almost one page filled with nonsense, and I still have not started my story yet. Maybe we should call this page then ‘Introduction’. And since an introduction appears most of the time at the beginning of a text to introduce the rest of the story, I guess the man who invented this word did a bloody good job. A word well chosen, thanks for that, and the possibility for me using it right now. Conclusion of this first page: this was the introduction.

But if you are a good reader, you actually can learn something out of this. You probably may have noticed this is not a story with a happy ending. At least for now it seems, since I have no idea until when I will be writing this. Maybe this story will deal about things which still have to happen. And thank God, everything is still possible then.

So let us call this a story with an open ending so far. And maybe I should close it then when I am completely happy again. So I will be able to look back and say: look at how bad it started, but it worked out just fine for me, you see, even the most desperate guy can be happy again as long as you make the story as just as long as necessary.

Then it might be better to just stop now, since everything is still rather positive. Unfortunately that would not result in a high quality summary of my life, or at least the past two years. Therefore, I will continue this journey through my deepest feelings and thoughts.

So we finally were together although all the odds were against us, and during this story you will also be able to find how come. Despite all the difficulties we were facing and the problems we knew we were going to have, we enjoyed every single moment, almost until the end. The first eighteen months were like a dream, even though there were some serious external influences.

And by saying that, I mean her father. Or should I call him stepfather, since that is what he is. Anyway, he did not wanted us to be together since he is extremely Christian and tries do to everything the bible tells us. Of course we did not gave a shit about the bible, and that was where all the problems begun.

will be continued...
Harry
Harry
Admin

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-12-11

https://mmfe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The story of my life Empty Re: The story of my life

Post by Jester Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:12 pm

Continue continue continueeeeeeeee

This is gonna be interesting. I can tell. =P
Jester
Jester

Male Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://www.myspace.com/tehhippo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:25 pm

yeah, it will haha,
normally i write in dutch,
but i started this one half a year ago in english (to try something new haha), Good (or bad) thing about this is that you can read it as well haha...
Harry
Harry
Admin

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-12-11

https://mmfe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jester Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:33 pm

Yea...I wouldn't be able to read it in Dutch. hahaha

I'm a useless American
Jester